Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A few pictures of me


This is me, during the 2004 production of "The Comedy of Errors" in Nancy L. Moore Park in Okemos. The dog is my adorable and slightly off center rat terrier Virgil Joshua.


Here I am with President Josiah Bartlett aka Martin Sheen. This picture was taken Dec. 1 2007 in Detroit. Sheen was the keynote speaker for the ACLU of Michigan's annual dinner. He was incredibly friendly and an excellent interview. He even invited me to come sit with him for dinner, something discouraged by ACLU Executive Director Kary Moss. :)


And this is me in my Sarah Palin glasses. And yes, I can see Russia out the window behind me. But only if I close my eyes and pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Profanity, offensive remars, racism, homophobia or other isms will result is denial. Spam will also get reported. HIV denialists need not apply.