Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today's Reality TV Quote of the Day

I am starting a new feature. As I work, I generally have the television on playing a variety of shows. They are almost invariably reality court shows, like Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, the People's Court, etc etc.

Of course, in each of these shows, there is some one who makes a statement that is just funny. Most of the time it is funny to just me. But you never know, maybe the readers will find it fun. If not, at least I am amused.

So, today's quote: (Drumroll)


The quote today comes from Judge Greg Mathis and is:

‎"cause I have been in dat perdickerment..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Profanity, offensive remars, racism, homophobia or other isms will result is denial. Spam will also get reported. HIV denialists need not apply.