Monday, January 3, 2011

One of my bizarre listening habits

Many moons ago, I was the assignment editor at the newly launched ABC 53 News Now local news. This programming played on WLAJ. Sadly, they have ended local news, instead feeding a small update from the CBS sister station in Kalamazoo, ending one of the fine local news outlets.

Anyway, during my time there, I began listening to police and emergency radio traffic on scanners. My personal scanners no longer work, but thanks to a Facebook friend, I have found you can listen to the Ingham County emergency traffic online!

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Profanity, offensive remars, racism, homophobia or other isms will result is denial. Spam will also get reported. HIV denialists need not apply.