Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to Heywood's Corner!

The cost of maintaining The Conversation Starts Here at ToddHeywood.com was too much for me, so I have decided to create this blog. Here you will find my musings on a variety of issues -- HIV, politics, the bizarre, the absurd and more. I will also do a semi-regular feature with my favorite quotes from shows like "Judge Hackett," "Judge Joe Brown," "The People's Court," and, of course, "Cops." Those shows tend to have some ridiculously fun quotes, and I enjoy posting them on Facebook.

You will also find commentary about my beloved dogs and their antics, as well as photos from my various travels around Michigan and beyond.

So, welcome! And let's see what there is to see, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Profanity, offensive remars, racism, homophobia or other isms will result is denial. Spam will also get reported. HIV denialists need not apply.